General Travel Information
- Grand Terminal Batangas City to Cubao, Quezon City via EDSA and vice versa
- SM Lipa City Terminal to Cubao, Quezon City via EDSA and vice versa
- SM Lipa City Terminal to Cubao, Quezon City via C5 Road and vice versa
- SM Lipa City Terminal to Alabang Starmall and vice versa
- SM Lipa City Terminal to LRT Taft Buendia and vice versa
- San Juan, Batangas to Cubao, Quezon City via C5 Road and vice versa
- San Juan, Batangas to LRT Taft Buendia and vice versa
- Tabaco City, Albay to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Legaspi City, Albay to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Camalig, Albay to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Guinobatan, Albay to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Ligao City, Albay to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Oas, Albay to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Polangui, Albay to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Nabua, Camarines Sur to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Iriga City, Camarines Sur to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Baao, Camarines Sur to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Pili, Camarines Sur to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Naga City, Camarines Sur to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Gubat, Sorsogon to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Sorsogon City to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
- Castilla, Sorsogon to Alabang / Cubao and vice versa
Yes. All ALPS’ air-conditioned buses are equipped with free WIFI connections, DVD Player, television, air conditioning, reclining seats with headrests, and curtain covered windows.
Most buses make intermediate stops to either pick up additional passengers or to drop passenger en route to their destinations.
Stopovers are only permitted for BICOL route.
One More Question?
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis for Batangas route. However, reserve seats are assigned for reservation on BICOL routes.
ALPS strongly prohibits smoking on all of its buses, terminals and booking offices.
No. Meals are not provided.
Yes. Food and non-alcoholic drinks/beverages may be carried on board for personal consumption.
Radios, laptops and other electronic items may be carried on board, provided that they do not disturb fellow passengers and that headphones are used.
Any kinds of pets are strictly not allowed on board.
No, but you are welcome to bring your own within your carry-on luggage.
Yes. All buses show movies en route.
Route maps are not available.
As per LTFRB memorandum circular no. 2009-014, student discounts are only given to non-airconditioned buses.
Yes. Passengers 60 years and older who are able to present a Senior Citizen ID provided by Municipal Mayor can avail 20 percent discount.
Yes. ALPS maintains a half-price fare for children above 2 years and below 10 years old for ordinary buses only.
Yes, the front right seat near the door are reserved for disabled individual.
No, we only provide bus services.
ALPS reserves the right to refuse to transport a person under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs or who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulations. If you witness any unruly behavior or suspect any trouble with a fellow passenger during your trip, please notify the driver or conductor.
Fares and Schedules
Please check our Terminal page for location details, or check the yellow pages of a local phone directory.
Yes. There are discounts available for PWD’s and seniors over age 60. Appropriate identification may be required for these discounts.
No, but children seating on the adult’s lap are free.
Yes. Any passenger between the ages of eight and 14 may travel. The child must pay adult fare.
No. However, ALPS makes its best effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee its departure and arrival times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including weather, traffic, or mechanical problems.
For Batangas route, the tickets are given by the conductor aboard the bus. For Bicol route, tickets are given or reservations can be made on specified booking stations.
For Batangas route, refund of ticket is strictly prohibited. However in case of mechanical failure and the bus is unable to continue to travel passengers will be transfered into another bus going to the same destination. For Bicol route, tickets are refundable but 20% of the amount will be deducted against the amount of the ticket to be refunded for cancellation charge.
In order to provide all passengers with reasonable safety and comfort on board, carry-on baggage is restricted to two carry-on pieces per person, both of which must fit either overhead or under the seat of the passenger. However, if the passenger has a bulky baggage it will be put on the compartment of the bus and its corresponding payment will depend on the negotiation between the conductor and passenger. Passengers are reminded to keep their valuables with them at all times.
Any negotiation that will arise regarding baggage the passenger or claimant will pursue his claims to ALPS’ main office.
Any inquiries should have a return address or phone number, otherwise it will not receive any response.
When contacting us via phone, e-mail, or postal mail, please have the following information available:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Your e-mail address
- The date, time, and location of the trip
- The nature of the problem
You must ask for the discount at the time the ticket was given to you by the conductor or the booker. ALPS cannot provide refunds for discounts requested after the fact.
Please call, text or e-mail us and report the time and location of the bus in question.
Please send detailed information to the Customer Assistance Group address above. Include any detailed information about who provided the great service, what they did, and the location or terminal where the assistance was provided.
Comments are closed.